Search This Blog

Sunday, December 16, 2012

It's about time!

When Rob and I went to our favourite coffee place yesterday we found out that our good friend, Donna, was seriously ill in hospital. She'd had some surgery and hemorrhaged during the procedure which ended up with her being in Intensive Care.
I've made this card which her daughter will it to take to Donna when she visits her.
This card has MY flowers on it. It's been a while since I've made my own creations and it did give my hands a beating... but it was so worth it. IT'S ABOUT TIME I got back to making my own flowers :)



4 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

Stunning card!
Hope your friend feels better soon, this is so pretty it will cheer her up for sure!

chillin with Quillin said...

wow gorgeous, love the colors, she will surely love it !!!
Paula

Artes de NĂ¡gela said...

You always doing beautiful things. I love it!

Cindy John 3:16 stampartistry.blogspot.com said...

This is such a beautiful card, Angie. Can you tell me what the name of the die is that you used for the white leaves? Would you please either email me or contact me at my blog? Thanks so much...I sooooo enjoy your work - it's exceptionally good! You are one talented lady! TY so much! :)