Search This Blog

Monday, November 14, 2011

Pink Bottle Card

A little while ago I bought myself a necklace which is a little 'bottle'. I love it so much and the more I looked at it I realised I could make something similar. All it is made out of is different shaped beads and other bead findings. Before my back went on me I decided to make some of these little bottles and incorporate onto a card.

Well, while it's hard to do anything, let alone craft, I have managed to put this idea into practice.

Here is my little bottle.... incorporated onto a card. The die I have used on this card is called LARGE LANTERN CREATABLES DIE by Marianne.

Thank you to all have sent me your good wishes and prayed for me. Please continue to do so. I'm still in terrible pain but I am trying so hard not to let it get the better of me. I'M DOWN, BUT NOT OUT!


17 comments:

Artes de NĂ¡gela said...

Very beautiful!
I lovede the colors!

chillin with Quillin said...

wow really gorgeous !!!!!
Paula

Sheila - Ginger said...

WOW Angie this is stunning! Such a beautiful creation and lovely idea with the beads. It's wonderful to see your lovely art back again and I do hope you are getting some pain relief.

Love Sheila xx

Betka said...

Angie this is absolutely brilliant, what a fantastic card!

Love crafts forever said...

Wow! That is so cute. Love it.
Hugs Nataliya

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Angie!
your card is gorgeous. I love the design of the little bottle and it looks great in the lantern. The flowers look beautiful.
Happy New Year my friend.
Hugs Maz

salmaashiq said...

Such a beautiful creation and lovely idea with the beads using in a simple card ,please add some more designs of the cards in here ....

plastic card printing
plastic card

Astrid Maclean said...

I just found this on Pinterest, gorgeous creation, so clever!!

London Florist said...

It's a awesome blog.

Elly said...

Very nice blog Angie. Love your creations!!!

Anonymous said...

another stunning card. So pretty.

airlines contacts said...

stunning & gorgeous blog... ove ur blog... thnx for ur posts...

Cindy John 3:16 stampartistry.blogspot.com said...

Haven't seen you around in a long, long time. Miss you...you do awesome work. :(

Flowers said...

Flowers show our love and feelings!!

Ana Stela said...

Great work.... as always!
Hugs

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card and so delicate to look at

Unknown said...

this card is so beautiful thank you for sharing with us