Search This Blog

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Black and White Wedding card.


I promised some friends I would make a wedding card for their daughter's wedding.  What I didn't know at the time was that my beloved hubby would suffer a massive heart attack followed two days later having a quadruple bypass operation... all this three weeks before they needed this card.
I know they would have understood if I couldn't do this but I did want to try.  When I asked what colour the bridesmaids were wearing the answer was BLACK.  Well... I couldn't get the shade wrong.. black is black.  So here is my first Black and White Wedding card... both in and out of it's presentation box.
My hubby came through his operation and is doing well... Many thanks to all our family and friends for their prayers and support.



10 comments:

Angelwood said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. All the hard work you've put into this card shows and your friend will love it. I hope your husband is doing better? Take care, hugs, Angela

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

Gosh you are a MASTER!!You do the most elegant crafts and your amazing flowers are out of this world.Wow so much to look at.I hope your husband feels much better soon.RubyM:)

Mad Mary said...

Absolutely stunning card Angie and i have no idea how you managed to concentrate on doing that at such a worrying time for you.
My dad had a double bypass operation in 1992 and thankfully is still with us.

Mary x

Regina said...

Angie!!!
I’m sure there is a better word than “card” for your piece of art! Your work is always an inspiration and so lovely!

Take very care of yourself!!

Love and hugs

Regina

Baukje said...

Outstanding creation my friend, so much attention to detail.
Love, love, love it.
Hugs............Bee

Nagela said...

I am an admirer of his work this card is magnificent. Congratulations!

Nagela said...

I am an admirer of his work this card is magnificent. Congratulations!

Nagela said...

I am an admirer of his work this card is magnificent. Congratulations!

Nagela said...

I am an admirer of his work this card is magnificent. Congratulations!

Mickie said...

Hello Angie, glad your DH is doing better! What a wonderful card. Your work is always stunning.