Search This Blog

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Welcome to my world of Floral Paper Sculpture


Hello everyone..
Welcome to my world of Floral Paper Sculpture. Blogging is a new experience for me and I hope that by sharing with you from day to day I will be able to give you all an inside look into my most favourite form of Paper Crafts.. Floral Paper Sculpture.
In April 2008 I finished writing my ebook PENNY FLOWERS which comprised of a CD with the ebook PENNY FLOWERS in PDF format and a gallery of my card making up to that date. It also came with two DVDs that has movie clips showing how to do the different techniques used for making my flowers.
PENNY FLOWERS was written how "I" would like to find a book written on the subject. It covers ..
1. MAKING A FLOWER..
Step by step instructions to Create a flower
2. MATERIALS USED...
The mediums we use.. paper and colour
The adhesives we use..
The tools we use for shaping and moulding
The punches we use... craft punches
3. SHAPING & MOULDINGS..
The different techniques used to shape and mould your petals and leaves etc.
4. PENNY FLOWERS..
24 of my own creations
5. FRIENDS IN BLOOM..
Six flowers created by friends.

This project was done as a labour of love and while I thought at the time this would be the first and last book I would do.. things have changed and I have since done a second DVD on making THE ULTIMATE ROSE.

I'm currently writing a supplement for PENNY FLOWERS and have designed more flowers ready to go with this supplement. I am also preparing another DVD on LILIES which will hopefully be completed before the end of the year.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

where..do..you..buy..your..DVD..on
how..to..make..the..flowers?
you..live..in..Australia..and..I..live..in..the..USA..and..would..very
much..like..to..be..able..to..add..
some..flowers..to..my..cards.
do..you..post..totorals..or..just..
the..DVD?

Kathy2022 said...

I would love to know how to buy your ebook also. I've googled it but can't find any information.

Kathy

Unknown said...

I would like to know to...

here my email address

kiara@sogetel.net

Unknown said...

Yours are some of the most beautiful flowers I have seen. I'm also interested in buying your e book but can find no information on how.
Carole

Anonymous said...

I love love love your work! Was wondering where I can buy your ebook.

blanervale2000@yahoo.ca

Thx

Blanerva

rosieruth said...

I would love to get your ebook!!! I love the flowers you make!! You have such a lovely soft touch.
email: rosieruth49@hotmail.com

Shop hoa TPHCM said...

Khai trương cửa hàng, chúc mừng công ty...Hoa khai truong, hoa chúc mừng khai trương cửa hàng sẽ là món quà tuyệt vời gửi hoa chúc mừng đến đối tác

Những kệ hoa tươi chia buồn được kết từ rất nhiều loài hoa khác nhau...Vòng hoa tang lễ đẹp, hoa tang le

Shop hoa TPHCM said...

Cửa hàng hoa tươi đẹp giá rẻ nhất, chuyên cung cấp các sản phẩm dien hoa, shop hoa dep, dien hoa tuoi dep