Search This Blog

Monday, November 26, 2012

Hello Everyone.
It’s been so long since I’ve updated my blog.  I feel so bad about that because I have such special followers. Over the past few months I've had some email from some of you and thought it was indeed time to update you on what has been happening with me. You have all been so loyal and I sure do appreciate it.
Firstly.. the main reason for my absence has been because I have this terrible case of Carpel Tunnel and my hands hurt so much.  In fact, I haven’t been able to do much craft at all and unfortunately it’s going to be a while until I can have the surgery to put it right.  I never knew what a debilitating problem this Carpel Tunnel can be.  In light of the fact that I am so poor I don’t have private medical, therefore I just have to wait for the public system to help me.  I’ve been advised that the waiting list for this is well over a year.  What can I say?  With my back problems what they are and I am still getting used to being on insulin for my Diabetes, it’s been a daily challenge to keep a positive look at life.   Anyway... there are so many other worse off than I am.

Now, what can I show you that I have been able to do?
I know this is going to sound like a contradiction but I have become part of the Design Team for Fatcats Card Corner... While my hands are sore, this is probably going to be like "therapy" for me and the good thing is that it will give me the "push" I have needed to put aside my sore hands and do what I love. 
I'm going to show you some of the cards I have made for Kaaren at Fatcats along with a few others I've made for other reasons.  I wont describe each one.. I'm sure you will see what I've done without me having to do a dialogue. I'll show you a few cards and then in a few days I'll add some more...  Gosh... I don't want to overwhelm anyone with too many

I shall do my best to keep things up to date here.  Once again, thank you to all of you who have written to me... your support is very much appreciated.  As a way of showing you my appreciation, if any of you would like a copy of my eBook, PENNY FLOWERS, please email me privately at this email address:   angieandtshina@gmail.com     and I would be more than happy to send you a copy free of charge...  All you need to do is to mention you're one of my blog followers and quote the name of my darling little Duchess!

Much love and many hugs to you all,   Angie          and a big special MEIOWWWWW from the                                                                                          Imperial Duchess..... Fergie







2 comments:

Janetli921 said...

never got the book thanks anyway
blessings

Myrna Marcano said...

Lovely flawers!
Hugs, Myrna