Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Using another decorative pin

Here's another card I've made using one of my decorative pins.  I sure do love making these pins.. I think it's another addiction I've acquired :)   I've made this card for a friend but haven't given it to her yet... I just hope she's too busy to read my blog well, for now, at least.
The main flower on this card is NOT a PENNY FLOWER but one that I've adapted to my liking and made it MY WAY.  The little 'Lillies' have got artificial stamens in them which are something I very rarely use, however, I'm liking the look of these so I thought.... "WHY NOT?"

8 comments:

Jose said...

Another gorgeous card. and with one of your lovely pins
Jose

Love crafts forever said...

I am your new follower. You are my inspirations. I love your projects, i am crazy about flowers, and your blog just what i need. Thank you so much. Hugs.
Nataliya.

jules said...

wow how gorgeous!!!!!!

Regina said...

OMG Angie!!! You know how much I love your flowers!!! This isn´t different. It´s absolutely amazing!!!
A kiss in your heart!!
Love and hugs
Regina

Velta said...

Hi ~ I have just become a follower of yours and wondered if you could tell me how I can purchase your ebook Penny's Flowers? Amazing details...love every flower you have made!

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

THIS SI AMAZING!! YOUR PINS ARE GORGEOUS!!!! OH MY GOSH I WISH I WAS THE LUCKY GAL GETTING THIS ONE LOL!! Your flower arranging is amazing and brilliant.TFS!!RubyM:)

Mad Mary said...

Another stunning arrangement. Love it.

Mary x

Baukje said...

You already know how much I LOVE your work, my friend, and how much you inspire me, but I just had to tell you again how much I love this card.

hugs..........Baukje