I promised to keep posting and here I am again. Before I show you some more of my creations, please accept my heartfelt thanks for the messages of love and support. I am so humbled by the beautiful comments sent to me. THANK YOU! I honestly don't believe I deserve it because I have neglected you all so much. With this in mind, I promise to try and find the time to post more often.
For the next few weeks I am busy getting ready for the upcoming craft show here in Melbourne. I will be teaching the classes there for Fatcats Card Corner. If per chance any of you are attending this show on the Friday, please stop by and say hello. I would be so honoured to meet you. After I get over the craft show, I am going to post a surprise here... something I've never done before, so stay tuned!
Ok.. here are a few more of my recent cards.
much love to you all... Angie
The cards are:
1. Cornflowers made using the Creative Expressions Cornflower die
2. Hydrangea card made using the Impression Obsession Hydrangea card
3. Hydrangea card made using above..
4. La Vie en Rose - "In the pink" made using French Cat die by Marianne Creatables
5. My own flower creations with Marianne Creatables Elegant Square & MC Corners
6. Made using Wildflower corner by Memory Box & Paper Artist Doily