Saturday, August 22, 2015

I promised to keep posting and here I am again.  Before I show you some more of my creations, please accept my heartfelt thanks for the messages of love and support.  I am so humbled by the beautiful comments sent to me.  THANK YOU!  I honestly don't believe I deserve it because I have neglected you all so much.  With this in mind, I promise to try and find the time to post more often.

For the next few weeks I am busy getting ready for the upcoming craft show here in Melbourne.  I will be teaching the classes there for Fatcats Card Corner.  If per chance any of you are attending this show on the Friday, please stop by and say hello.  I would be so honoured to meet you.  After I get over the craft show, I am going to post a surprise here... something I've never done before, so stay tuned!

Ok.. here are a few more of my recent cards.

much love to you all...  Angie





The cards are:
  1.  Cornflowers made using the Creative Expressions Cornflower die
  2.  Hydrangea card made using the Impression Obsession Hydrangea card
  3.  Hydrangea card made using above.. 
  4.  La Vie en Rose - "In the pink"  made using French Cat die by Marianne Creatables
  5.  My own flower creations with Marianne Creatables Elegant Square & MC Corners
  6.  Made using Wildflower corner by Memory Box & Paper Artist Doily


 

3 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Love seeing your creations Angie and the hydrangeas are so stunning
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Dr Sonia S V said...

Love seeing your creations Angie and the hydrangeas are so stunning
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Nancy said...

For the hydrangea card, I have been able to locate the die you used for the pink lattce-type oval but I cannot seem to find the background die on the left-hand side. Could you please identify it for me? I would appreciate it. Thank you. Your cards are exquisite.