Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

And finally.....

Here are two special cards I made...

This is the card I made for my good friend, Bee's, birthday.  If you haven't looked at her blog.. oh my... you really should.  Bee is my partner in our Yahoo group, PENNY FLOWERS...  she's been a tower of strength to me for years now.  Her blog is on the side of my blog here... BAUKJE'S CARDS & CRAFTS.



AND

Finally.... FOR NOW ONLY... a display I made for my most favourite coffee haunt... and the special lady there who make's the best coffee in town!
This is an A4 display (landscape) in an open frame.



3 comments:

jperr said...

Angie the cards are beautiful,your talent is amazing.
Blessings Jocelan

PS Hope you will be feeling better soon

Rose said...

Rose is a beautiful flower.

Anonymous said...

Redeem free psn codes and also get access to free psn card codes from where you can generate unlimited psn codes, Its wonderful and amazing to explore as it is very interesting free psn code generator as it is full of amazing facts and information regarding psn gaming.