Search This Blog

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Blooming Violets

Hello friends...

Here is a card I just finished today.  The little flowers are BLOOMING VIOLETS from Memory Box and I've used the LOVELY LATTICE M-BOSSIBILITY FOLDER for my background, these folders are great becuase they are double sided and the two designs go well together.. at least they have with this one. I'm yet to check out the other designs. .  I added  the FRAME SQUARE from Joy Crafts as well as the Kaleidoscope Butterfly from Memory Box.

I'm so grateful for the floral dies that are available.  While I prefer to make my own flowers, it can be quite taxing on my sore hands... using the dies is easier for me. 

much love to all..... Angie


6 comments:

Janetli921 said...

what a beautiful card!!!!
thanks for sharing
blessings!

chillin with Quillin said...

beautiful card, love the layers and embossed background,the colors are awesome !!!
Paula

Unknown said...

Hi....
Beautiful card is made by you... Melbourne florist

Bangalore Flowers said...

Very nice blog.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Shop hoa TPHCM said...

Khai trương cửa hàng, chúc mừng công ty...Hoa khai truong, hoa chúc mừng khai trương cửa hàng sẽ là món quà tuyệt vời gửi hoa chúc mừng đến đối tác

Những kệ hoa tươi chia buồn được kết từ rất nhiều loài hoa khác nhau...Vòng hoa tang lễ đẹp, hoa tang le