Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

INCHIES..


I came across the technique of "Inchies" and wondered what on earth they were. Well.. it's a wonderful way of using up scrap paper and one of the things you can achieve is 'patchwork'. Well I am always looking for a new idea to use as a background for my flowers but of late with the high cost of postage I am also looking for ideas to make flat cards so they don't cost the earth to post.
I set out to make some 'inchies' and combined new and used bits'n'pieces. I've used up little scraps of ribbon and braid.. even the little bits of peel offs we have left on the sheet once we've removed the sticker.
Here are some of the 'inchies' I've made as well as a card I put together for a friend's birthday.

1 comment:

DebraK said...

what a COOL idea! 'Will have to try this one!