Search This Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Making my Gardenia Rose


 I've wanted to do some You Tube videos that I can share with you all but... oh yes, there is always a BUT.  First of all my biggest concern is my shaky hands... over the past couple of years it has become worse and I do tend to get a little self conscience about it.  My mother lived all her life with shaky hands and it's stand to reason that I have inherited the same problem. Seondly I worried that my inexperience with making the videos would show through and I wouldn't be able to come up to a standard that many of you would expect.  Lastly... my poor health and high pain levels often stop me in my tracks.  It's useless to try and do something like this when I am in bad pain, it would show in more ways than one.
The time has come for me to stop procrastinating and  put aside the above concerns.  I am who I am and all I can do is my very best.
A couple of months back I did a tutorial on making my Gardenia Rose.  This flower is made using the Cheery Lynn Gardenia Strip Die both in Large and Small.  Here is my Gardenia Rose... 




This is the first time I've done a video so up close...  my reason for this is obvious... I wanted you to be able to see exactly how it is done.  I do hope it's of help to someone.  I shall definetly be doing more.   By the way.. the way I have made this flower is using the "Ultimate Rose" technique.  I shall be doing a better video regarding this technique very soon.  I have done one but it's not very good and you cannot see exactly what I am doing.  I have also converted into You Tubes my PENNY FLOWERS shapings and moulding.  They are at present not available to the public but I am thinking about changing that.

I'd be interested to have comments on this Gardenia Rose You Tube.

12 comments:

newbie85 said...

Thank you sooooo much for the video! It was very instructive! I learn a lot by watching HOW you do it, as I am a visual learner!! I will be looking forward to seeing more of your video's!!!!!

Sheila - Ginger said...

Hi Angie,
Thank you so much for the video and well done.....I will definitely be giving it ago as I love making my own flowers. Looking forward to seeing more videos from you. as I always love visiting your blog.

Love Sheila (UK) xx

bev said...

Hi Angie! I just found your lovely blog by way of Pinterest. You did an excellent job on making this close up video...I would never have guessed it was your first video. Thank you for sharing and I look forward to seeing others. The die you used is one of my favorites.

Beverly Fuchs said...

Hello Angie,

Your video was very informative and well done. I'm going to have to order this die and give them a try. Your flowers are so delicate and realistic looking. I also signed up for your blog today and I'm sure that I will continue to see your creations on Facebook. Hope that you are feeling better and that there are sunnier days ahead.

Beverly

Angela (UK) said...

Hi Angie,
Loved watching your video, your flowers are beautiful.
Thank you,
Angela

Sylvie said...

Found your cards while browsing,,they are beautiful...

Lynnscraps said...

Hello from Ohio,
I discovered your blog on Pinterest and I am so impressed. Your work is beautiful. I also watched the Youtube video and enjoyed it very much. I thought it was very well done. Thank you so much for taking the time to make it and share your talent. I am looking forward to seeing more and following your blog.

gailgale said...

Very helpful video!!
Thank you

Unknown said...

I LOVE your beautiful flowers! Thank-you for sharing. I'm so pleased to have found your blog.

Shop hoa TPHCM said...

Những mẫu hoa cầm tay cô dâu giá rẻ nhất của shop luôn được khách hàng ưa chuộng vì chất lượng mỗi bó hoa luôn hài lòng với những yêu cầu khó nhất cùng với đó giá thành lại rẻ cạnh tranh với các shop

Cửa hàng hoa tươi đẹp giá rẻ nhất, chuyên cung cấp các sản phẩm hoa tuoi dep chất lượng uy tín.

Aryan said...

One can easily learn to make beautiful artificial rose flowers after watching your video. This video really very helpful who wants to such artificial rose gifts. I will also try to make rose flowers for my friends birthday.

Debbie Martin said...

Losing one Cryptocurrency can be a devastating thing to experience, the fact that it is almost impossible to recover a Stolen or lost Crypto coin hurts more than anything. When a person gets scammed of their money while investing in a crypto currency platform the only thing they can think of is how to report the company and get back their money. Most victims of the scam contact their wallet account provider, their bank or the law enforcement, a few end up hiring a lawyer to sue the company but after all these stress they still can't get their money back. Please everyone should be careful where they invest their money. Cryptocurrency has made many rich and at the same time made so many broke and desperate. Few weeks ago I was referred to Rustik Cyber Hack Service Funds Recovery Email : RUSTIKCYBERHACKSERVICE@GMAIL.COM and I was able to get back all my bitcoin that was Stolen through a fake investment company. If you want to recover your cryptocurrency that was stolen or lost I recommend you to Rustik Cyber Hack Service WhatsApp:+ 1.38.63.48.78.38 are reliable and trustworthy. contact them I wish you all the best. Telegram: rustikcyberhackservice Web site: rustikcyberhackservice. com